- 1.Fun with Maths – A simple Mathemagic that will amaze your friends
- 2.Fun with Maths – The power of zero
- 3.Fun with Maths – You need not learn the table of 9
- 4.The 7-11-13 magic trick
- 5.Kangaroos Eating Oranges in Denmark
- 6.Fun with Maths: A cool addition trick
- 7.Fun with Maths: Identify the heavier diamond
- 8.Help the snail reach the top of the pit
- 9.Fun with Maths – Decode the letters
- 10.Fun with Maths – decode the letters part 2
- 11.Half of every square
- 12.Fun with Maths – Divide the given shape
- 13.Turn the fish around
- 14.How many squares are there?
- 15.Count the triangles
- 16.Create more squares
- 17.Arrange ten circles in five lines
- 18.Draw the designs without lifting the pencil
- 19.How many Diamonds do the Dragons have?
- 20.The mystery of the hotel rent
- 21.Time and Work – How Many Men
- 22.Connect the dots
- 23.Divide the cross by two straight lines
- 24.How many employees: a maths puzzle
- 25.Learn the multiplication table of 19 easily
- 26.What Time is it by the Mirror?
- 27.Help Minnie to Open the Safety Lock
- 28.Fun with Maths – How many coconuts
- 29.Fun with Maths: Mark the months in the calendar
- 30.Fun with Maths – Milkman’s containers
- 31.Fun with Maths – The pink princess gown
- 32.Fun with maths – An old woman’s will
- 33.Cross the bridge in 17 minutes
Sasha, with four other children, was contesting for an interesting game. All the four children had cleared all the other levels and the last round was to decide the first three winners. Sasha’s eyes were set on the first prize that was ‘a beautiful pink princess gown’ that she had seen in most of the fairy tale movies.
The turn was given one by one, and there was a lifeline of ‘phone a friend’.
The last question for Sasha that came up was as follows:
If a four-minute hourglass and a seven-minute hourglass is given to you, how will you measure the exact time of nine minutes?
There is one condition too. It is that the process should not take more than 9 minutes.
Challenge: Sasha thinks for a while and then chooses to use her lifeline of ‘phone a friend’. If YOU are the friend Sasha calls, then help her in answering the question so that she wins the beautiful gown.
Click here to view the ANSWER Answer: