- 1.Fun with Maths – A simple Mathemagic that will amaze your friends
- 2.Fun with Maths – The power of zero
- 3.Fun with Maths – You need not learn the table of 9
- 4.The 7-11-13 magic trick
- 5.Kangaroos Eating Oranges in Denmark
- 6.Fun with Maths: A cool addition trick
- 7.Fun with Maths: Identify the heavier diamond
- 8.Help the snail reach the top of the pit
- 9.Fun with Maths – Decode the letters
- 10.Fun with Maths – decode the letters part 2
- 11.Half of every square
- 12.Fun with Maths – Divide the given shape
- 13.Turn the fish around
- 14.How many squares are there?
- 15.Count the triangles
- 16.Create more squares
- 17.Arrange ten circles in five lines
- 18.Draw the designs without lifting the pencil
- 19.How many Diamonds do the Dragons have?
- 20.The mystery of the hotel rent
- 21.Time and Work – How Many Men
- 22.Connect the dots
- 23.Divide the cross by two straight lines
- 24.How many employees: a maths puzzle
- 25.Learn the multiplication table of 19 easily
- 26.What Time is it by the Mirror?
- 27.Help Minnie to Open the Safety Lock
- 28.Fun with Maths – How many coconuts
- 29.Fun with Maths: Mark the months in the calendar
- 30.Fun with Maths – Milkman’s containers
- 31.Fun with Maths – The pink princess gown
- 32.Fun with maths – An old woman’s will
First published in November 2016 edition
Count the dots that are given below!
Yes! You are right. They are 9 in all.
Can you join these nine dots using only straight lines? Well! It is very easy. Isn’t it? Even a small child can do that.
So what’s the challenge?
The challenge for you here, is to connect all the given 9 dots with only four straight lines, without lifting the pencil.
There is one more condition – No line should be traced over again.
Think out of the box!
Did you try using the space given outside the lines as well?
Then try it!
Click here to view the answer!