Introduction and Definitions
Neev Magazine (henceforth referred to as ‘Neev’) is owned by Fun Read Pvt. Ltd. (henceforth referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’). These terms and conditions are meant to clarify agreements between us and content providers (henceforth referred to as ‘providers’) that includes writers, voice artists, illustrators, animators and cartoonists. Collectively, users and providers are henceforth referred to as ‘you’.
Neev is available via www.neevmagazine.co.in. A user of Neev (henceforth referred to as ‘user’) is anyone that is registered with us. The registration is via the Registration / Sign Up page on the Neev website.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully to understand your rights and obligations with the continued use of Neev. By using Neev, it is assumed that you agree to the Terms and Conditions described here.
- If you do not wish to abide by the Terms and Conditions, please discontinue usage of Neev.
- If you have any queries related to the Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with us.
Any additional Terms and Conditions may be added to specific parts of the website. Where such a variation exists, the appropriate page / pages will include the specific Terms and Conditions, which will be in addition to those listed here.
In all disputes, the English language version of the Terms and Conditions will prevail. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India in the State of New Delhi.
Neev is a Hindi word that means ‘basic’ or ‘foundation’. Neev is the digital gateway to foundational entertainment for children between the age of 5 and 15. Neev content includes, but is not limited to, stories, poems, comics, do it yourself (D-I-Y) projects, educational content, audio and illustrations. The contents is sourced from content providers that adhere to our Terms and Conditions for provision of original and child safe content.
Users of Neev
As a user of Neev, you agree to abide by the following specific Terms and Conditions:
- As Neev is meant to provide children aged 5 to 15 a holistic experience, it is important that you review these Terms and Conditions with your parent / guardian (over 18 years old).
- Registration prices are subject to change at any time. We will not entertain any requests for refunds.
- A user will not copy, modify, reproduce, sublicense, republish, transmit, display or make available, adapt, sell, create derivative works from, or distribute our content unless the user has our explicit permission.
- Where a user has access to submit / post material to us, such material shall be without viruses and / or other harmful technologies such as phishing.
- Where a user has access to submit / post material to us, such material shall not be offensive to any age, religion, gender, race.
- A user will not provide access to Neev to an unregistered person by any means, including sharing of login details. If we suspect sharing of login details, we reserve the right to block the account without notice.
- Where Neev includes links to external websites, not owned by us, we do not take responsibility for the content and availability of the external website. In clicking such a link, please read the Terms and Conditions of the external website.
- The content provided by Neev is governed by Indian copyright law.
- You agree that in order to effectively use Neev, you may need to download and activate certain software developed by third parties. In order to use such third party software and /or technology you may have to accept the terms of a licence agreement with that third party. We take no responsibility over the warranty, content and availability of such software and /or technology.
- It is your responsibility to implement safeguards to protect your hardware and /or software from damage.
- By registering, we will add you to our free monthly Newsletter and occasional promotional email. You will have the option to unsubscribe to these.
- You agree to use Neev based on the Terms and Conditions stipulated above. In case of a breach, you agree to compensate us in full for any damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees we incur.
- We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Refer to the bottom of this page for the date the Terms and Conditions were last updated. Each time you use Neev, the Terms and Conditions applicable at that time will apply to you.
If you would like any further information and have any questions related to the Terms and Conditions described here, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Document last updated: 17 April 2017